Thursday, May 2, 2013

Emily's good night sleep

I put Emily down at 7pm-ish as usual last night. She was asleep by 7:40. She fussed at 11pm, which I ignored. I heard from her again at around 5:30am, which is when I went to her and fed her (for the first time since putting her in her crib at 7pm). So, Miss Emily essentially slept through the night for the first time last night!
So that's the good news. The less-good news: Emily woke up all stuffed up, clearly under the weather, and has been snoozing on and off on me all morning with labored breathing. Poor Emily. Also, I was up twice with Belle last night (just because Emily slept doesn't mean I slept), who had trouble sleeping because of a cough and a cold. Seems as though both girls have little colds. Must be the spastic weather.
Here's hoping for more sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment