Saturday, April 26, 2014

Oh, how times have changed

It wasn't that long ago when Saturday nights meant drinks with friends and dinners out. Maybe a movie or a show.

Those days are O V E R.

Tonight, I did a load of laundry, paid two bills, and made three dishes that I intend to serve and eat for dinners during this upcoming week, which will be an extremely busy one.

Sometimes I miss those carefree Saturday nights out; life is so different now. But, I feel accomplished (and exhausted), and know I'll be glad to have clean laundry, paid bills, and food to serve and eat this week. Also, as always when I reflect on my pre-kids life, I am so grateful to be Belle and Emily's mommy that every lifestyle change seems worth it.

I am currently looking forward to my soup, stir-frye, and frittata cooling enough for me to put them in the fridge, and put myself to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment