Thursday, April 20, 2017

Big oooops!

Traffic on the highway, an inefficient ride to the terminal, and crowds through security saw me, um, waking briskly to our gate. Sadie and I arrived at the gate at 6:36. The woman at the gate said she had to close the gate at 6:40 and would not hold the gate for my husband, who was slightly delayed at security. I dialed Craig's cell phone number and screamed, "RUN. You have to run to our gate! RUN!!!!"
After Craig arrived at 6:40 on the nose and we were the last three people to board the plane, I looked down at my phone and realized that, in my haste and anxiety, I had misdialed Craig's number. I therefore screamed at the person whose cell number is one digit off from Craig's to RUN.
I texted the person to apologize.
Oooops.
So, if you think your day is off to a rough start, just think of that unfortunate man who answered an unknown caller at 6:37am and got yelled at.
Sorry, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment