Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Three's company

Belle and I rushed back to NYC for a much-needed playdate at the Hippo Playground in Riverside Park.

Belle played with Dorothy and Jennifer, who all seemed to enjoy the slide (walking up it more so than sliding down it):



Dorothy got her hands on a doll's stroller meant for a baby to push. Belle hopped into it and Dot pushed her around the playground. When Belle was ready to push the stroller, Jenny got into it and enjoyed the ride as Belle, only a few weeks her senior, pushed Jenny around the playground:





How I enjoyed the time, brief though it was, with my walking mom friends Hillary and Anne. And what fun the little ladies had (until Belle had a bit of a meltdown near dinner time).

Oh, and all the little girls were in pink (Craig teases me about dressing Belle in pink, but I challenge any mother to a baby girl- especially when it's her first baby- to dress the baby in less than 75% pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment