Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Compliments for Craig

As wonderful is it is to hear someone say something nice about my daughters, it is even nicer to hear how fabulous my husband is.

Today, when we I picked Belle up from camp (which is also school), the women at the front desk said goodbye to Belle.  I wondered how they knew her name.  They learned her name because they've heard Craig say countless time, "Belle, say 'good morning.'"  Every morning, the front desk ladies told me, Craig makes Belle say "hello" or "good morning" to whoever is manning the front desk.
The women went on to extol the virtues of good manners and commended Craig on teaching Belle well. Belle's lucky to have such a great father, they agreed.

Yup, and I'm lucky to have such a great parenting partner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment