Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cars are for babies

We arrived in Israel on Monday, June 29 at 5:30am and took a cab (a Sherut) from the airport to our apartment in Jerusalem. It's now Wednesday, July 8 and I have not yet been in a motorized vehicle. I am really enjoying walking everywhere! Despite the hills and the confusing streets that wind and change names, I am loving walking to the market and friends' homes and, well, everywhere!

Speaking of friends' homes..... The people at Pardes are great. I noted the diversity among my fellow participants in a previous post, but I've really come to appreciate how this diversity of background adds to our discussions. Everyone brings something interesting to the table, people ask fantastic questions, and we all have fun together.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment