Thursday, January 27, 2011

Even Mommy has to Sleep

Seren is truly a mommy star. She wakes up countless times during the
night to re-pacify Belle or to nurse her. Then, because I leave so
early in the morning, she is often up by 7 or so to handle whatever
may happen. Seren doesn't nap however and for whatever crazy reason,
she waits until I go to sleep before she does. She also pumps late at
night right before bed.

Yesterday, we were both exhausted. I was home early so I suggested
that she nap. Seren declined my offer.

Last night, I went to sleep around 9. After midnight, I slept on the
couch until around 6. Seren got into bed after I was out cold. She
fed Belle twice and woke up with me around 6. She went back into bed
at 7, slept until 8, fed Belle and went back to sleep by 9. She then
slept until 1145. I think Seren needs her sleep. I'm glad I can
sometimes give it to her.

Except now she's feeding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment