Monday, January 17, 2011

Mini-golf

The week before I went into labor, Craig and I played mini-golf at Jones Beach. I waddled through the course, struggling to bend over and pick up the golf ball as we traveled between holes. Craig won that game- his first win over me in our long history of playing mini-golf. I blamed it on, well, being 9-months pregnant.

In Florida, we visited Boomers in Boca Raton for, not one, but TWO rounds of mini-golf. Belle was a delight while we played: she slept at the start, but woke and was happy to be outdoors and content to look around at the world while Mommy and Daddy put a round on each of the lovely courses (it was two different 18-hole mini-golf courses). She, of course, especially enjoyed smiling at other golfers, as Belle proves time and again that she is a social butterfly.









Oh, and she is always happy when she has her fingers to suck.



And it's only fair to note that Craig won both games of mini-golf. Perhaps my reign as mini-golf champion, to which I owed to my extensive field hockey experience, is over. Congratulations, Belle's Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment