Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mommy and Me Yoga Guru

Belle loved our eight Mommy and Me Yoga sessions at the Prenatal Yoga Center from the first Om to the last Namaste. It was the intructor that made the yoga class so fulfilling. When our yoga instructor walked into the yoga classroom, Belle's eye would light up as if she were a Belle's parent. The first time I ever heard Belle laugh was at Mommy and Me Yoga when the instructor was entertaining the babies so the mommies could enjoy Savasana. Especially during this past winter, when the weather was snowy and my mom friends were few, our Tuesday yoga class was the highlight of the whole week.

Now that Belle is more mobile (she is scooching; on the verge of crawling), we no longer attend Mommy and Me Yoga classes. But I learned that the yoga instrctor Belle and I love so much actually, literally, wrote the book and mother and baby yoga. So, I of course I bought Yoga Mom, Buddha Baby and brought it to the Prenatal Yoga Center to ask the author, our yoga instructor, to sign it. Despite the fact that Belle's new tooth (teeth?) had her out of sorts today, Belle was very excited to see her favorite yoga teacher:



No comments:

Post a Comment