Sunday, September 25, 2011

Noticed

Twice this week, adults stopped me because they recognized Belle. In other words, Belle was recognized on the street.

I was walking up West End Ave on Wednesday and a young mother with a baby a little younger than Belle stopped me and asked me if my daughter's name was Belle. She said that she remembered Belle from a nursing mothers' group that she and I had attend together back in February when Belle wasn't even six-month-old. She admitted that she didn't remember me, but she remember Belle's smile and name.

Yesterday I was walking up Amsterdam Ave and a man stopped me and said, "I know your baby- I have seen her before." I recalled that we can bumped into each other in a retail store earlier in the week. He said he saw Belle's smile and remembered that he'd seen that smile before.

I guess Belle is a memorable baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment