Thursday, September 1, 2011

The short end of the stick

We decided that Craig should drop Belle off at day care because he can do so later than I could (8 or 8:30 instead of 7 or 7:30). And then I pick Belle up at the end of my school day (around 3pm). I have the better deal. Craig most certainly has the harder job. While she crawled away to play and didn't seem to notice that we left on Wednesday, Craig had a very different experience solo on Thursday. Meanwhile, Belle was playing with another little girl when I picked her up at 3:15 this afternoon. Poor Craig. First he had to accept late evenings at work that keep him from saying goodnight to Belle. Now he is learning how to leave her in someone else's care, sometimes in tears. Yup- Craig got the shorted end of the stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment