Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sleep Champ

Belle didn't earn herself a reputation for being a great sleeper during her first year of life, but that has changed. Belle now goes down for bed and even for naps easily (she often waves goodnight after I lay her in her crib), and sleeps well. She now sleeps so late that I have to set my alarm clock, rather than using Belle as my wake-up call.

This morning, after I'd showered and gotten myself ready for work, I watched Belle in our video monitor. It was past 6:40 and Belle was awake, but not ready to get up (I know that feeling well). I watched her lay in her crib, playing with her pacifier and talking. Eventually (6:50 or so), she was ready for her morning cuddle before starting the day.

Belle sure is a great sleeper, and an adorable one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment