Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting

Belle and I took a morning walk today to the local polling station.  Before leaving, I told whom I was supporting and encouraged her to support the same candidate.  I think she's on board.

We hopped in the wagon and walked to the local middle school.  We walked into the gym and took a few minutes to find our check-in table.  All the while, Belle and I discussed the fact that we were going to vote.  When we finally got our ballot, Belle said, "I don't want to vote."  I guess she thought that voting was like going to the doctor.

We got our ballot and found our spot to fill in the dots.  There is no more lever in the booth system which I used to enjoy.  Belle found that voting wasn't so bad, and it was pretty quick too.  We voted, Belle enjoyed it, and then we ran down the hall back to the wagon and home.

All in all, a fun morning activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment