Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cousins at the Train Show

Belle and Cousin Noah enjoy the Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Gardens (holding hands and then smiling sweetly while checking out the choo choo trains).


Emily and I had to sit this adventure out because I was sick all night. A sleepless night caused by a sick child makes for a difficult day. A sleepless night caused by my own illness makes it nearly impossible to be a good caregiver to my little girls. There's no calling in sick; no sub who can step in. I am so thrilled Belle is enjoying the trains with Craig and his parents and Cousin Noah and his parents anyway. Hopefully Emily and I won't have to miss it next winter.  And hopefully I'll get my strength back quickly so I can be Mommy again instead of the blob that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment