Thursday, June 20, 2013

Belle's excitement to play in the sprinklers

I told Belle that I saw going to get the sprinkler going in the backyard.  Belle immediately disappeared and returned to me holding her swimsuit and a swimming diaper.  "Can you help me put this on, please?"  She asked so sweetly and excitedly, and I saw so impressed that she collected the necessary water play items all by herself.  I told her that she didn't need the swim diaper since she is now potty trained.  She held the diaper in her hand, thought for a second, then smiled widely and tossed the diaper over her shoulder.
At moments like this, I think, "Where did my baby go?"  Sometimes Belle shows me that she is a little girl.  A beautiful, sweet, affectionate, polite little girl.  I am one lucky mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment