Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Emily's wardrobe malfunction.

I packed two outfits, in addition to the outfit Emily wore on Tuesday, and one pair of pajamas for our two days at Sesame Place. That's an outfit for each day and one back-up outfit, and one PJ for the one night.

Oh, how optimistic was I.

Emily, who is prone to car sickness, vomited on our way to PA on Thursday morning. Good thing I brought an extra outfit! Partway through our first day at the amusement park, Emily spilled lemonade all over her lap. I didn't bring extra bottoms with me to the park, so Emily spent a good portion of the day pantsless. She didn't seem to mind.

After two fun-filled days on Sesame Street, I fed the girls dinner and then dressed them in their PJs for the ride home. For some reason, while I was getting Belle ready for bed (and our car trip north), Emily decided to dip her PJ bottoms into a toilet bowl. What the WHAT?!

Thinking quick, I borrowed a hair dryer and dried the PJ bottoms as well as I could.

For a sweet, happy, affectionate little girl, she sure is prone to wardrobe malfunctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment