Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sister love

This morning, Belle was being silly and "hiding" under our dining room table when she bumped her head. She crawled out from under the table crying and came to me for a hug. While I was comforting Belle, I thought I heard the refrigerator door open, but figured that I was mistaken. That is until Emily came running over to Belle with a teething ring. She offered it to Belle to be used as an ice pack and said, "Belle boo boo." Belle appropriately hugged Emily (and I may have shed a tear). Emily must have heard Belle crying, opened the freezer for and grabbed the frozen item for her sister. I didn't even know Emily could open the freezer door! What a delight these girls are. I hope they always help each with ice packs and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment