Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A lucrative birthday

It certainly pays to have shared my birth day and month with retailers and service providers.  As a "happy birthday," I received: a free car wash, $10 off a haircut at a nice salon, a $20 gift certificate to Haru Sushi (a few blocks from our old Upper West Side apartment, $10 off at the Children's Place (the girls need a new spring wardrobe anyway!), 15% off at Loehmans (and I may as well do some spring shopping for me too, right?), $10 off at DSW, a free mascara and face brightener from Sephora, a $10 gift certificate to Godiva, a free beverage of my choice at Starbucks.  Oh, and coincidentally  my birthday is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's (but I'm not going to both to pay for parking to get a free cone at the nearest Ben & Jerry's).  Anyway, these retailers and service providers sure are smart because they certainly are going to see my smiling birthday girl this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment