Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Hide-and-Seek" (sort of)

When we got home from school on this beautiful day, Emily had fallen asleep in her car seat.  No problem: Belle and I let Emily snooze while we played in the driveway.  Belle wanted to play "hide-and-seek" so I closed my eyes and counted to 10 while Belle found a hiding spot.  Except, when I got to "ten" Belle jumped out of her hiding spot and squealed, "Here I come!" and then came running to me (see picture).  She was so delighted that I decided that I will find another time to explain to her how the game is supposed to work.




4 comments:

  1. Was your Bill Fradis a WWII veteran @ one time residing in Fort Hill, NJ.
    A possible fellow Veteran of his service In South West Pacific, Australia and NewGuinea!
    e-address

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to talk to you about him. How can I get in touch with you?

      Delete
    2. I actually have a Facebook site, Joseph D Spadaro, and you could friend me there.I Have been living in SE Florida for over 60 years. I also have retained several letters Bill sent my from New Guinea. He could be quite verbose and brilliantly amusing.

      Delete
    3. I sent you a Facebook message, but it went to your "Other" folder. Please check your Facebook "Other" messages. Thanks!

      Delete