Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Busan Bucket List

In the last 24 hours, I've been able to check the following items off my life's Bucket List (things I need to do before I kick the bucket):
 
1) used a modern bidet - there's one in our bedroom in our hotel.  it tickled a bit.
 
2) walked around naked with a lot of Korean men for 2 hours.  We went to a spa/bathhouse where everyone walks around naked and moves from bath to bath.  Beautiful facility.  If you have questions, email me and I'll answer them.  I don't want to expand too much on this topic because it'll make me blush.
 
3) went into a bar called "Beer & Girls."  And left it quickly.  The only woman we saw there didn't look like the kind of woman referenced in the bar's name.
 
4) drank dongdongju - rice beer.  We've actually had it twice and neither time did we pay for it.  It is rice beer that is probably made only in bathtubs.  Today we got lost on our hike.  Some korean hikers lead us back to our path and while walking with them, we passed some people playing soccer/volleyball (volleyball played with a tennis net where you can only use your head and feet, no hands).  The players offered us some dongdongju.  It went straight to our heads.
 
5) had fish eat my feet as part of a spa treatment.  it tickled but got rid of the dead skin on my feet. - http://www.jaunted.com/story/2008/5/27/12054/2157/travel/Asian+Spa+Fish+Feast+on+Human+Flesh+

No comments:

Post a Comment