Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two Parts of Korea

First, we're in a PC Ban right now which is basically a collection of lots of young people playing computer games to all hours of the night.  The computer we're on is one of the best computers I've ever used.  But it really demonstrates the crack-cocaine aspect of computer games.  And I can relate.  My games of choice were, among others, Civilization and Civ2 as well as Doom, circa mid-90s, and I could play them all night.
 
Second, this article is about an underground stream that was recently recovered and renovated in Seoul.  We saw it last Thursday night.  It is a pretty spot next to an ancient gate in Seoul (the east gate) and a few malls and markets.  The mall is open from 9am until 5am and the markets are open from 1030pm until 530am.  I think the markets are staffed by wholesalers selling their wares to retailers who shop at night when their shops are closed.
 
Love,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment