Saturday, November 20, 2010

Belle's first play

Belle and I went to White Plains High School on Thursday, November 18 to see my friend and colleague Doug Cronk direct students in a production of "Much Ado About Nothing." She slept through most of the production's first act and then ate just before intermission. She was awake, alert and an angel during the second act. She watched intently and quietly (and adorably, I might add). Belle's namesake (my grandfather Bill Fradis) would have been delighted that Belle's first theatre experience was a Shakespeare comedy, and he would have been proud by her behavior during the show, as if she was really enjoying the Shakespeare. And since she's my daughter, it was the first of many plays Belle will enjoy. Belle is quite cultured for an eleven-week old!

No comments:

Post a Comment