Sunday, November 14, 2010

A face only a mother can love? I don't think so!

Is Belle the most beautiful baby girl in the universe? Of course! But I'll admit to being a tad biased being that I am her mother. But does she have a face only her mother can appreciate? Nope! We proved that last week. Belle and I were running errands when Belle got a tad fussy. I picked her up and was walking home holding her in one arm and pushing the empty stroller with my other hand. Not one but TWO women of different ages stopped me to tell me what a beautiful daughter I have. One was impressed by how alert she looked, holding her head up well and looking around at the world as we walked down West 86th Street. Another commented on how her face was not a baby face and how she appeared more mature than the average two-month-old. I am very proud of (and enamored by) our beautiful Belle : )

No comments:

Post a Comment