Thursday, April 7, 2011

An event to remember

It's not the best pic, but if you look closely you'll see Alec Baldwin. My picture of Stephen Sondheim didn't turn out as well.

Craig's early bday present to me is a ticket at Sondheim's Company, a four performance theatrical event featuring Neil Patrick Harris, Patti LuPone, Martha Plimpton, Jon Cryer, Stephen Colbert and more. Craig sent me to Lincoln Center with cash. I found a nice man who offered me his center orchestra ticket for half of the face value. This seat is awesome, as is the pre-show star gazing (there was an opening night gala at Avery Fischer Hall before doors opened for the likes of me). I am sitting next to Clinton from TLC's What Not to Wear. I just smiled at John Lithgow. OK, now I'm just name-dropping.

This is a serious New York theatre event. I am one lucky bday girl.

Thanks, Craig!

Craig's Note: This is where Seren is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment