Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank goodness it's a rental

Sorry for the poop post, but this was too crazy not to share:

So, Belle had a full diaper. So full, in fact, that the poop leaked out and onto her belly (her seated position while pooping pushed the poop up and out- totally gross, even for me the Mom). While I was cleaning the mess, Belle put her hands on her belly and pretended she was Van Gough creating wall art. OK, so she didn't really realize what she was doing, but she did smear her own poop on the wall next to her changing table. It was a mess beyond any mess I'd seen before in Belle's nearly-eight months.

It's all been cleaned, and there's no sign of Belle's poop-art incident, but I sure am grateful that I can walk away from the pooped wall when we move from our rented apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment