Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nice to see you again, 5am

That's a lie. I don't miss being up at 5am and it is not nice to be up and see 5am. But since Belle became a super sleeper (asleep between before 7pm until midnight or after, and then straight until, well, 5am), her wake-up-to-play time has crept earlier and earlier until this morning's 5am wake-up. Do I let her cry so I can try to squeeze an extra wink of sleep out of her? I have been, but it seems senseless and unproductive, since, like yesterday, letting her cry until 6am just resulted in, well, nearly half an hour of crying. In other words, leaving her alone doesn't get her back to sleep, or even to play on her own. She is up ready to eat and play and is upset until she gets her way (babies can be such divas). How I miss waking to feed her twice at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment