Monday, November 10, 2014

Fashionista

I took Belle with me to run an errand at the mall yesterday. We found ourselves at The Gap, and Belle peeked into the dressing room where she saw two young women trying on clothes together. Belle asked me what they were doing. I explained that some people like to go shopping with a friend who can give feedback on articles of clothing. It's fun, and it's nice to have a second opinion before buying. Belle said, "I want to do that!" She helped me pick out a two dresses and a sweater, and then excitedly led me to the dressing room. She told me what she thought of the items on me, and was so ecstatic that I bought two articles of clothing.

Belle may be a shopaholic in training. It makes me laugh because I am not a big shopper at all. But Belle already seems to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment