Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thoughts on being a working mom

This resonated with me.
http://www.today.com/parents/11-secrets-all-working-mothers-know-be-true-2D80207557

"7. I’m so sleep-deprived that I recently tried to use diaper cream to brush my teeth. I regularly lose my keys only to find them in the front door lock or in my actual hands. I sometimes struggle to remember my own birthday. And yet I’m writing a marketing plan/managing a payroll/making decisions like a boss. Because you know what…
woman, tired, office, sleepy, working, office, computer
Getty Images stock
Need... more... coffee...
8. I’ve discovered inner strength and power I never knew I had. I didn’t know if I could do this. Some days, I still don’t know. But I am doing it; I’m taking care of my family and I’m taking care of business. And I’m proud of myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment