Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To be sure, I am still married

Perhaps it's the cold weather which causes joints to contract. Or maybe it's the fact that my pregnancy is now three and a half months behind me. Whatever the reason, my wedding bands fits again as of today! When my whole body expanded during the ends of my pregnancy during the hot summer months, I stopped wearing my rings for fear that they would have to be plied from my hand during delivery. About once a week since Belle arrived, I have tried on my rings to no avail: they would not slip past my left ring finger's large knuckle. Well, today, just in time for my big date with my husband, my rings slid on as they used to. Hoorray!

Big date with Craig? Yes, Craig is taking me to Le Bernadin for dinner tonight to celebrate Hannukah and, well, one another. I can't wait! Our good friend Rachel will play with Belle while we're out.

Oh, and about Belle being a party girl: she was so tuckered out from her big party night last night that she fell asleep on her play mat while playing this morning. Isn't that the equivalent of someone falling asleep at her desk sat work the day after a big night out? It was both hilarious and adorable! She has been resting today to recuperate from the grand socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment