Monday, August 1, 2011

How am I ever going to leave NYC?

Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, Dianna Agron, my former roommate Laura and I are at The Beacon Theatre enjoying a Matthew Morrison concert. Guest appearance by N'Sync's JC. A super fun, if cheesey, evening.

How am I ever going to leave New York City?

In the past week, I've auditioned for a reality TV show (because you only live once, which is what I told myself when I agreed to appear in Glamour Magazine in a tankini and then go on Good Morning America in a bikini), witnessed a federal judge get sworn in, enjoyed walks in Central and Riverside Parks, spotted celebrities, walked to great bars and restaurants, and attended tonight's fun concert.

I have come home after exciting evenings out to a sweet but teething, poorly-sleeping baby with whom I share a bedroom.

Moving out of Manhattan will most certainly be bitter sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment