Monday, March 7, 2011

A Busy Monday Morning

Long before I woke up, Belle and Seren had withdrawn to the living room. Belle has a new habit of waking up around 445, which neither Seren nor I appreciate. This morning, I woke up around 745 (I'm working from home today) and took Belle off Seren's hands so Seren could go back to sleep. Belle and I played until 845, when she started to look a little tired. I brought her to the crib to lie down, careful because Seren was asleep in bed. Belle fussed and cried and wasn't going to sleep. Seren told me to change her diaper. Done, and I put her down again. Still no sleep. So I took Belle and let her play in her new exersaucer. When she started getting tired of that, I put her on the couch to sit and play with some toys. She happily played for a few minutes and then leaned over and landed on her side. And then she leaned more and ended up on her tummy. And then she fell asleep. Like this...




What did we learn? That when the mood hits her, Belle can sleep anywhere, just like her father. As these two pictures from San Francisco (August 2005) can attest.


No comments:

Post a Comment