Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monkey faces and sing-song coos

I am making an effort to remove the pacifier from play time. As a result, Belle is a bit more vocal with her toys, including making sing-song-like coos. She also had started creating the most hilarious faces. She has this one where she draws her lips together and away from her face such that she looks like a little monkey. She doesn't need me to play because she enjoys her toys so much, but I just love watching her.

Anyway, I am a big pacifier fan. In fact, we just introduced her to 'Stage 2' pacifier (the previous pacifiers were meant for babies 0-6 months), which is a little bigger I think. For sleep and in the stroller and when Belle is about to have a meltdown, I am grateful for the little pieces of plastic that have consistently helped calm our baby Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment