Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Loads and loads

Since Belle started eating real food (so far Belle- and Belle's bib and clothing and seat- tried rice and oat cereals, peas, carrots and sweet potatoes), I have increased the amount of laundry I wash each week. I promised a friend I wouldn't discuss poop excessively, but I can't ignore the drastic poop change in frequency, consistency, and ability to be retained by the diapers. This has all resulted in an increase of cleaning (buy Stain Stick and Shout stock- Belle will be sure to keep those products flying off store shelves) and washing.

Still no tooth, but she has a runny nose, likely a gift from her cousin Noah, so the uncharacteristic fussiness could be a result of her cold? Who knows... We just roll with the punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment